Wednesday 29 November 2017

Study Task 1


There are intrinsic links between me, my practice, my interests and the work I want to make in exploring certain subject matters. Story telling is something I am interested in consuming as we as producing, linking with reportage work, print making and publishing. These are avenues I wish to explore not only in COP but within my practice as a whole. A lot of what I am interested in commonly revolves back to stories, and the human experience in life and how that is told to an audience. Empathy is involved in this process and something which is inherent in my character. 

From this, I know that my COP project is going to be linked with reportage and founded in story telling, wether this is directly telling people's experiences or exploring an issue that effects people's lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment